Randstad RPA Technical Director in Frisco, Texas
RPA Technical Director
salary:$60 - $80 per hour
date posted:Monday, February 18, 2019
industry:Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
RPA Technical Director
Randstad Technologies is actively seeking candidates for an RPA Technical Director role.
This is a very hands-on role.
location: Frisco, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 80 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
· Working experience in Meta BOT
· Working experience in with ERP (SAP, JD Edwards, Oracle, etc) software is a plus
· Drive the strategic and tactical roll-out of the solution to enterprise customers
· Consult with clients to provide functional and technical expertise in areas including, solution design, project management, business process improvement and risk identification/mitigation.
· Develop and document configuration best practices and contribute to team training and professional development efforts.
· Maintain a current and thorough understanding of Automation Anywhere products and services.
· Shape the end-to-end architecture and design, and work with the technical/program head and team to implement the solutions.
· Provide oversight and guidance of new product initiatives, ensuring adherence to best practices.
· Assist the domain expert in creating the business case.
· Own the documentation of the technology architecture - for both in-house and for adopters of our solutions.
· Resolving issues that might come up during development
· Creates high-level architectural specifications, ensuring feasibility, functionality, and integration with existing systems
· Serve as the chief technical resource and help define appropriate client support responses, as well as dealing directly with customers on high-level critical issues.
· Oversee various responsibilities of project initiatives until the project is delivered and deployed successfully
· Should be able to govern the entire program / project
· Publish periodical reports / dashboards
· Review RPA pipeline and plan for future projects
· Coordinate with IT and proactively plan Change Management
· Design solutions utilizing Automation Anywhere best practices and maintain technical responsibility for project delivery as the sole technical resource on a project or the leader of a delivery team
· 5+ years of experience with developing automations, including the collection and assessment of business process requirements
· 3+ years of experience with building and deploying automations using Automation Anywhere, software platforms, including UiPath, Automation Anywhere, BluePrism. Must have experience with at least two of these products (UiPath, BluePrism, and Automation Anywhere).
· 2+ years of experience with building and deploying automations using software platform Automation Anywhere
· Experience with practical application of frameworks, methodologies, and approaches to address organizational process challenges
· Experience with Python, R, Visual Basic, C#, VBA or other programming languages
· Experience with Microsoft Excel and macro-based movements
· Experience with applying advanced analytics
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task, and prioritize workload
· BA or BS degree
skills: Nice if You Have:
· Experience with task leadership or project management
· Experience with. NET Framework
· Experience with SQL
· Experience with Web scraping
· Experience with Cloud services, including Amazon Web Services
· Experience with Cognitive Analytics or Services, including IBM Watson Text Analytics, Tesseract OCR, and Google Image Recognition
· Experience in the health or financial market
· Ability to work with small or cross-functional project teams
· Ability to work on multiple projects at one time
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.