Randstad Sales and Recruiting Manager in Memphis, Tennessee
At Randstad we sell Hiring Solutions. What does that mean? We help companies find the candidates for their organizations, which impacts their productivity and profitability. We also find the best people to put to work. Did you catch that? We find jobs for people. Powerful stuff.
Our Staffing Managers' use their business 2 business sales background, curiosity, listening skills, and personality to make things happen. Randstad will hire a high energy, professional, and results oriented sales pro to join our Memphis Administrative and Accounting branch. The right candidate will:
• have a strong outside sales, account management/inside sales background (minimum of 6 months to 1 year experience required)
• we need hustle, we can't teach hustle
• high sense of urgency
• previous recruiting experience is helpful / preferred
• experience handling multiple client accounts
• be smart (literally), we have to train you to do great things here
• availability to work as demand changes (40-45 hours per week)
• possess a relentless determination to make things happen
• willing to work within a team of 2 or more people
• be comfortable using both analytics and relationships to drive results • have experience in selling consultatively
• be naturally curious
• have a history of strong team oriented work approach, not only solo success
• be comfortable in a position with major impact opportunity
• have the ability to learn how to recruit and place candidates in the right environment
• Recruit candidates for active clients, fill all openings for active clients with conjunction of team members
• Build, manage, qualify, and maintain a database of active clients and prospects that is aligned to the business opportunity in the market.
• Sell Staffing Services through effective phone calls and in-person visits, which foster a consultative relationship and increased business with the client.
• Sell value of Randstad services to support customers in achieving their business goals.
• Effectively recruit, interview, retain, coach and develop Talent, understanding their needs and helping them meet their professional goals.
• Market the talent's skills, knowledge and abilities to the right companies so that we make the best match for the Client and the Talent.
• Consistently exceed Client and Talent expectations of service by following Randstad's Operational Standards and offering innovative and creative employment solutions.
Life is short, do something important, and have fun doing it. If you are interested in this role, please apply online at www.randstad.com at http://www.randstad.com/ . You may also email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information. Please include your resume and be prepared to speak to why Randstad is an attractive fit for you. Randstad US is a wholly owned subsidiary of Randstad Holding nv, an $18.8 billion global provider of HR services. We play a pivotal role in shaping the world of work, leveraging the true value of human capital for the benefit of our clients, candidates, employees and investors.
Randstad offers a comprehensive range of HR services to our clients. We provide temporary, temporary to hire, direct hire and outsourced placement services for local and global customers and fulfill all aspects of commercial and professional staffing within Accounting & Finance, Office & Administration, Engineering, Healthcare, IT, Legal, Life Sciences, and Manufacturing & Logistics. Other offerings include payrolling, managed services, recruitment process outsourcing and HR consulting solutions. Randstad provides skills assessments, career counseling, training, health coverage and 401(k) to eligible internal and external employees. With its 4,800 employment experts, Randstad puts an average of 125,000 people to work in the U.S. each week, through its network of more than 1,000 branches and client-dedicated locations
Get to know us and find out " What More Could You Do at https://vimeo.com/user14398035/review/78249279/e899d16cab " at Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.