Randstad Accounting Manager in Menlo Park, California
location:Menlo Park, CA
salary:$110,000 - $125,000 per year
date posted:Thursday, December 20, 2018
industry:Finance and Insurance
Well established venture capital firm specializing in offering acquisition financing to revenue generating firms is looking to add a hand-on Accounting Manager to their growing team.
location: Menlo Park, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 125,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
· Serve as primary technical accounting resource for the company
· Prepare monthly journal entries, account reconciliations and analyses of all equity accounts, payroll equity, and stock-based compensation, consistent with ASC 718 (FAS 123R)
· Research and evaluate the accounting consequences of potential transactions and present relevant accounting guidance throughout all levels of the organization
· Analyze new and proposed accounting standards issued by the SEC and the FASB to determine disclosure implications and impact on the organization. Devise and recommend working solutions.
· Assist with establishing the necessary framework consistent with SEC & other filings, including the preparation of disclosures and pro forma financial information
· Coordinate deliverables from various internal personnel for the completion of Company's internal and external reporting, financial statements and disclosures
· Support the financial statement review process with executives, department managers and external auditors
· Oversee the preparation of statements, including:
o Cash flow statements
o Stockholder statements: equity, earnings per share, share-based compensation, etc.
· Ensure and document compliance with internal policies, SOX controls, and regulations relating to US GAAP and SEC requirements
· Provide a broad scope of support pertaining to merger and acquisition cycles, including pre-deal diligence, purchase price accounting, internal control execution, and integration planning
· Partner with appropriate personnel to prepare new accounting policies and/or updates to existing policies in response to operational changes, or new accounting requirements
· Strong communication, partnership and interpersonal skills.
· Bachelors degree or higher. Master's is preferable
· CPA as well as Public Accounting is a big plus
· Detail oriented, analytical and has 7-10 years of experience.
· Proactive self-starter with the ability to multi-task in a changing environment
If you think you have the qualifications to take this company to the next level, or know of someone, please contact me at email@example.com for a confidential conversation and resume review.
skills: Venture Capital
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.